- Home /
- Rifles Only Gear Suppressor Cover ~ HAD
Rifles Only is excited about the HAD (Heat Abatement Device) Suppressor Cover. The HAD is a two part cover which is a bonus. The inner core will take up to 3000 degrees sustained. The outer sleeve will take up to 2000 degrees and is interchangable so that you can change the cover to go with the environment in which you are in...or even whatever mood you are in. The outer sleeve will hold up to semi-auto fire, rapid fire, and full auto. We recommend that you do not exceed more than 4 Mag dumps and your suppressor does have a heat limit before failure. Another great feature is that you can purchase the HAD outer sleeve as well as the MAD outer sleeve to work on the inner core. The HAD is currently available in 5", 6", 7", 7.5", 8, 8.5", 9" and 10". These covers will fit suppressors from 1.3" up to 2" in diameter.
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR SUPPRESSOR BEFORE ORDERING. DO NOT USE THE SPECS OFF OF THE WEBSITE AS MANY TIMES THEY ARE WRONG. IF YOU HAVE A QD MOUNT, DO NOT INCLUDE THAT IN YOUR MEASUREMENT AS YOU DO NOT WANT TO COVER IT.
Available colors are Multicam, Kryptec Highland, and Coyote Brown, OD Green, Black, and Atacs, Foliage Green, and Kryptek Typhon.
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- Best Suppressor cover on the market
- I did a lot of research before buying the HAD suppressor cover and when it came in I could not believe how well it was made. I’m running this cover on a Silencerco Harvestor 30 attached to my RPR 6.5 Creedmoor. After running 40 rounds through the RPR at targets from 300 yards to 1100 yards I could still see the targets clear as day which was not the case before adding the HAD cover. Zero effects from mirage. Just a little back found on myself, 18 years and counting of military service and currently a SWAT sniper. Customer service is also great (Thanks Lisa)! I don’t post reviews on products unless the product exceeds my expectations, and this HAD cover did just that. I will be buying more products from Rifles Only. Review by Sniper81 / (Posted on 2/25/2018)
- PERFORM AS ADVERTISED
Used this for my suppressor on my SBR and after a successful range test, I'm very pleased with the results. Put quite a few rounds through and noticed that it would get warm, but not too hot that I wouldn't be able to close my hand on it.
My only complaint would be the weight. While it does exactly what it's advertised to do, the weight added is noticeable from covered/uncovered. Review by Matt / (Posted on 11/9/2017)
- Best by Far
- Mounted this to a suppressed 20" AR15 shooting at 200-300 yards. I just bought another 2 and now have 5 total having scrapped the other brands which burned and deteriorated quickly. I practice speed shooting weekly at metal silhouette targets. Using a 20 rd mag, the objective is to knock down 20 in a minute or less. My personal best is 58 in 5 minutes and at that rate these cans get HOT but the HAD keeps it cool enough to remove without using gloves. The trick is to watch the video on proper installation and tightening of the cover. Over time the internal silicone sleeve will conform to the shape of the can. I have 4 covers between 7.5 and 8" which tend to stay put due to the extra lacing loop. The 6" HAD tends to move forward with the recoil and the solution is to wrap the extra draw cord around the barrel before lacing it back through the loop. The lacing cord won't burn and the cover won't slide forward over the hot suppressor due to recoil. After thousands of rapid fire rounds they look as good as new and will probably outlast the barrel and suppressor. The BEST covers by FAR! Review by atpgary / (Posted on 9/5/2017)
- Successful Test!
- I installed the HAD on the integral barrel section of a reproduction Bell Labs suppressor on an original WW2 M3 SMG. In this application it acts as a handguard like the period asbestos/canvas version from the Vietnam War era. I had six shooters fire a total of 200 rounds and results were great. It twisted on the can about 1/2 inch, but no movement forward or back. Very happy and the brown wrap looks fairly period on this historic firearm. Review by Sgt Bob / (Posted on 5/10/2017)
- BEST SUPPRESSOR COVER ON THE MARKET!
- I have the HAD cover ABSOLUTELY amazing! I shot 4 -308 magazines (25 rounds) in rapid fire and could still remove my suppressor. I've had other and threw the others away!! The HAD is the real deal and would recommend it to anyone that has a suppressor! Review by mfan97 / (Posted on 3/1/2017)
- These Rock!
- Jacob showed us these about a year and a half ago. My wife and I had some other covers, by Armageddon. Long story short, these covers were literally burning off and we aren't crazy fast shooters, we only use bolt guns. Anyways, I love these covers, can't beat them. Just make sure you continually tighten them for the first few months. The paracord will expand some over time and they'll loosen up. When they loosen up they'll shift forward over the course of a string of shots. By staying on top of the tightening, eventually they become perfectly formed to your can. You'll be happy as can be. Review by Nicholas Vedros / (Posted on 10/20/2016)