To prepare PSD and private security contractors for operations internal and external to the United States in a high threat environment. Class focus will range from pre-deployment work-ups to refresher courses for returning contractors and can be custom tailored to meet client needs. The basic course is designed as a seven-day package to get new PSD and private contractor skill levels honed in preparation for deployment to a hostile zone. However, custom training packages can be designed for individual or group requirements. Contact us for more information about your training options and needs. This course if brought to you by Rifles Only in affiliation with Stealth Dynamics.
Civilian, Military & Law Enforcement, Private Security Contractor
Applied Combat Training Series
- Practical application of indigenous weapons systems, to include most common handguns, rifles, and other likely encountered small arms weapon systems. Instruction on basic operation to advanced operation and maintenance will be covered.
- Application of Fire, use of Fire Support and Ammunition Management
- Movement planning techniques and use of maneuver groups that cover the effects of terrain on enemy and friendly forces, such as obstacles, structures, and key terrain.
- Route planning and techniques for vehicle and foot movement in high-risk/threat areas.
- Techniques for Extraction Under Fire, extraction of casualties and casualty management under fire.
- Communications within team, on moves and in contact.
- Country specific briefs on topics like latest enemy TTP’s, trouble spots and trends, in-country tactics and in-country Intel resources.
- Basic Medical Training to include Trauma Management and Primary Survey
- Comprehensive Range Packages including extensive drills for Individuals, Teams, Change Over, Injury, Static, Moving, Positional, Vehicle, Barricade, Alternate positions, Distance Harassing Fire, Moving Chaos, Exercise Heart Starter
- Magazine feed semi-automatic rifle (.223 or higher)
- Leather or nylon sling, not a carrying strap
- Cleaning gear for Rifle
- Pen, pencil, highlighter, and black marker
- Two small spiral notebooks or one rifle data book
- Eye and ear protection
- Long sleeved shirts and long pants
- Durable boots or footwear
- Camelback or other water system
- Leather gloves
- Rucksack or backpack to carry all gear
- 4 extra magazines
- Pouches for extra magazines
- Thigh, belt, or chest rig